Occupancy is from Friday to Friday, unless stated otherwise and except for weekend or mid-week breaks. Please do not arrive earlier than 3 p.m. to allow for proper preparation of your accommodation in between lets. A few days before arrival please contact us to give us your estimated time of arrival. Please aim to vacate the cottage no later than 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
If you cancel less than two months before you are due to arrive then we reserve the right to retain your deposit if we are unable to re-let the cottage. We recommend that you take out holiday insurance.
Dogs are welcome, at an extra charge of £20.00 per week or £15.00 per short break (no charge for guide dogs). We would ask dog owners to observe the following rules:
1. Dogs must be under strict control at all times while on the property.
2. Any fouling of lawns etc. must be cleared up without delay
3. Owners must bring their dog's bed or basket for it to sleep in.
4. Dogs may not be left alone in the property, unless suitably caged.
5. Dogs may not lie on beds or chairs, and hair must be well cleared up before departing.
The number of persons occupying a property must not exceed the number stated in the property description. Only those listed at the time or reservation may stay at the property, although it is usually possible, with advance permission, to invite a few friends or relatives for a meal providing they do not stay overnight.